Explore the oldest and largest continuously inhabited castle in the world, and Her Majesty the Queen’s favourite weekend home, with a rich history spanning over 1000 years. We can walk around the town of Windsor itself, which is full of locations of historical interest and stroll alongside the River Thames.
Your visit to the Castle may include:
- The Changing of the Guard
- The magnificent State Apartments furnished with treasures from the Royal Collection
- St George’s Chapel – the burial place of 10 monarchs
- Queen Mary’s Dolls House, a masterpiece in miniature
- During winter months an additional five rooms, the Semi-State Rooms, may also be visited